Professionals working in philanthropy often inquire about articles we have written relative to fundraising, career planning and general information with regard to the process of securing a new position. Some of these topics are from presentations at professional conferences. We do not distribute these articles for the general public, but if you see an item that you would like to review, please contact Richard Murray, Search Project Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 760-863-4512) and he will forward a copy by e-mail attachment.
- Info for Candidates Recruited by P•M
- Request for References & Current Compensation
- Consent & Authorization Form
- Colette Murray Bio – A Sample Bio
- Major Gifts List Sample
- Résumé Writing…In Our View
- Sample Résumé
- Tips for Interviewing
- 12 Questions You Should Ask an Employer
- How Did Kids Get So Smart?
- Leadership & Career Development
- Qualities the CEO Seeks
- Testimonials…Our Log of Unsolicited Comments by Clients/Candidates